INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE AN E-POSTER
The e-poster is a poster in electronic format, Power Point, jpeg or PDF.
If the abstract registered online was accepted by the Scientific Committee as an e-poster presentation, the participants are asked to make the poster in electronic format, according to the following instructions and to send it by e-mail (at firstname.lastname@example.org) until 15 August 2016. For a better centralization of the presentations, the subject of the e-mail shall contain the name of the presenter besides the title of the sent work.
The e-posters shall be presented exclusively on electronic supports and shall run during the whole Congress, in the E-Posters Area. The electronic supports on which the e-posters shall be presented shall have ratio support at 16:9 (PORTRAIT).
For the e-posters to be posted, the presenter must be registered at the Congress (by filling in the Registration Form online and paying the related fee).
Instructions and recommendations to make the e-Posters
- The e-Posters shall include only one slide
- Compulsory format: PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), .jpeg.
- Compulsory orientation: PORTRAIT
- Compulsory dimensions: 8,85 inch (22,48 cm) x 15,74 inch (40 cm) or 2158 x 3840 pixeli
- Maximum accepted size: 20mb / e-Poster
- We recommend the organization of the content under the following sanctions: Introduction and Objectives, Material and Method, Results, Conclusions
- Recommended fonts: Arial, Calibri, Times New Roman
- For a better visibility of the display, we recommend the use of light fonts on a dark background
- In order to improve the quality of the presentations, we recommend you to include graphics and pictures to support the content of the work
If the abstract registered online was accepted by the Scientific Committee as an e-Poster presentation, the participants are asked to make the e-Poster in electronic format, according to the above-mentioned instructions and to send it by e-mail (at email@example.com) until 15th August 2016. For a better centralization of the presentations, the subject of the e-mail shall contain the presenter’s name besides the title of the sent work.
The e-Posters are presented exclusively on electronic support and run in the period 28th September – 1 October in the especially arranged area. The e-Posters are posted according to their theme, according to the scientific schedule of the Congress.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR THE E-POSTERS ASSESSORS
In order to award prizes, the assessors are asked to give for the e-Poster presentations scores from 1 to 10.
The list of the supported works shall be distributed to the assessors in the area especially arranged for the presentation of e-posters. The assessors are asked to put down on these documents the scores assigned to each work and to mention those works which have not been presented or have been annulled.
Assessment criteria: registration of the presenting author within the Congress, matching of the title of the e-Poster with the scientific content, presenting clearly the work hypotheses and the accomplished results, general organization and attractiveness of the e-Poster, originality of the research, graphical quality.